- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Fukushima Now Being Recognized as A Trillion Dollar Eco-Disaster
The truth is "leaked out". It prevents a dramatic response for the population at large. A revolt is avoided. And as the years go by, some sheeple switch to "I knew that all along".
20:44 1 April 2017
Fukushima nuclear disaster aftermath cost estimated at 70 tril. yen
TOKYO, April 1, Kyodo
The total cost to deal with the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant disaster has been estimated at 70 trillion yen ($626 billion), over three times more than the government calculation, a study by a private think tank showed Saturday.
The Japan Center for Economic Research said total costs at the Fukushima nuclear complex operated by Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. could rise to between 50 trillion and 70 trillion yen. It compares with the roughly 22 trillion yen a government panel estimated in December.
"If costs rise, the public burden could greatly increase. The country's nuclear policy needs to be reviewed," the JCER said.
Posted by Stock at 12:50 PM